Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Conditioning:
"Cindy"
20 minute AMRAP
5 x Pull up
10 x Push up
15 x Air squat

20 Rounds

Rest 10 minutes

Death by Toes 2 Bar

1 minute 2 T2B, 2 minutes 4 T2B, 3 minutes 6 T2B,...............,7 minutes 14 T2B, etc...

Got through 7 rounds

Cindy felt good focused on good form on all the movements with legit range of motion especially on squats and push ups.  Easy to cheat a little on push ups especially when you're tired.  Actually surprised with how easy push ups felt didn't break any up until the 17th round and I think even then it was more mental.  This definitely gave me hope that I can get 22-24 rounds at some point in the future.

On the toes 2 bar it felt super easy until I got to the 12 on minute 6.  About 8 in my kip and form was just shot and I was struggling to coordinate my body.  After I finished the 14 the next round I decided to call it good.  I'm thinking the 100 kipping pull ups and first 40 T2B just fatigued my shoulders to a point I could not continue.

Endurance:
Ran 60/60 for 26 minutes at a moderate pace at a steep incline, just kind of cooling down while getting some running in.

No comments:

Post a Comment