Warm-up:
Jog 1 mile
2 x 800m moderate pace
Conditioning:
Light "Isabel"
30 Snatches 89#
(3 mins 54 secs)
5 minute break
Light "Grace"
30 Clean & Jerks 89#
(2 mins 59 secs)
So decided to go 6# lighter this time to focus the workout more on speed and skill of the movement than strength. It works with dropping over a minute on each from the last time I did a similar workout.
4 Rounds
Row 500m
Run 400m
2 minute break in between rounds
All rounds were between 4:08-4:10
While warming up at the track by my gym ran into a elderly gentlemen who was running laps as well. He told me he was visiting from Connecticut and stopped by the track to relive his memories of running track there 56 years ago. He was a really cool guy and in amazing shape for 72, I mean amazing. I just hope my passion and enthusiasm towards fitness endures as long as his.
No comments:
Post a Comment